Friday, December 4, 2009

Undergraduate How-to

I totally forgot that I did a how-to in my undergraduate degree. I found this in one of the seventeen (give or take) flash drives that I have lying around my desk. The project was for an advanced writing class where we had to work in groups. Our group had to write a process for professors and instructors on how to use Blackboard - a technology similar to WebTycho. The final product was a small handbook for users to refer to.



Apparently, I liked to use a lot of words in titles back then too. Amy would not approve of that!

1 comment:

Brandon G. DeStefano said...

Nice. Blackboard was just being introduced when I graduated from Frostburg (God, I'm old...) and it was only utilized in one class my last semester. I wish I had these instructions back then... oh, well.

Post a Comment